About this blog

This blog was created to make it easier for my friends to keep up with my book-writing process. The book is called "Journey to the Heart of God". It is about the importance of pursuing God's righteousness in order to live as He intended so that we can live a full and abundant life: the eternal life Christ came to give us. Happy reading! :D

Take 2

Ok so I'm working on a personal website and I decided to use the description I just wrote below for my book but I changed it up a little and made it more like some of the descriptions/queries I've seen about some books lately. Let me know what you think! This is totally off-the cuff aka rough draft so please let me know how I can best "sand off the edges"  ^_^  lol

      In a world where self-gratification and the pursuit of pleasure rule our lives and “fitting in” with the norm is a primary goal, a special people have been set apart and called by their Maker to stand and make a difference.
      But there is a crisis in the church today. A multi-faceted spiritual illness has overtaken a large portion of professing Christians in the world. Symptoms are manifested in many ways including powerless religion, unfulfilled and wasted lives, a sense of helplessness, burn-out and stress, and even contempt for fellow believers!
      Neither these symptoms nor their root problems are new issues in the church, nor is their solution anything new. However, as God moves in the heart of His people, stirring for revival and true discipleship, many in the church are seeing the problems of today’s church and rediscovering the truth.  No longer will we stand by and let the enemy cripple us, but now is the time to rise up and fight for our God! It is our duty as His beloved children and friends to join together, fight for His name, and seek His heart. Only then will we fulfill our purpose and change our world for Christ.
    Will you stand and conquer or will you crumble under the weight of the world? Will you stumble down life’s path with the crowd or will you endure along the Journey to the Heart of God?

No comments: