About this blog

This blog was created to make it easier for my friends to keep up with my book-writing process. The book is called "Journey to the Heart of God". It is about the importance of pursuing God's righteousness in order to live as He intended so that we can live a full and abundant life: the eternal life Christ came to give us. Happy reading! :D

Deadline

Ok so I'm crazy. People remind me of this often, and I occasionally remind myself of the same. My crazy of the day? I just imposed upon myself a deadline to finish this book by the end of June. You have no idea just how insane that is. But I work better with deadlines and they don't do any good unless YOU hold me to it. Don't worry about "being nice" to me on this one... PUSH! Pressure me! I just simply have to get this done faster. The end.

No comments: