About this blog

This blog was created to make it easier for my friends to keep up with my book-writing process. The book is called "Journey to the Heart of God". It is about the importance of pursuing God's righteousness in order to live as He intended so that we can live a full and abundant life: the eternal life Christ came to give us. Happy reading! :D

My Biggest Frustration

Well, I should say my *current* biggest frustration lol  I have a few that take turns being the biggest. But lately it seems that I write and write and write and end up not using all my once-seemingly-so-brilliant ideas. It's kinda like taking one step forward and three steps back. I don't know, maybe it's just because I'm so critical of my work and it doesn't sound as good the second time. This is why I should have other people read my work, right?  Right. But I don't. Why? Good question... I guess I kinda have a hard time finding people who fit my criteria. People who: have time, understand my goal with this book, can offer constructive criticism (instead of being too nice or too mean lol)... well those are the main things. I daresay the second one is harder to fill IMO because I seem to be bad at communicating that exactly. Sometimes I even wonder if I understand what my goal is. Why am I a writer again? :P  j/k  I will survive! *breathes deep*  Admittedly, I haven't looked to far for someone to help me. I guess I just haven't thought of it enough and I don't like to bother people. So I guess if you're reading this and feel qualified to help out, LMK ;) 
In the mean time, my OTHER current biggest frustration is that I have two very good multi-paragraph sections (which I actually happen to like) which go together but not quite and I'm trying to figure out how to splice them. This is what happens when I don't write in a continuum... patchwork writing may be easier initially but in the end it's much harder. I can't tell you how big an urge I have to get out my completely blank notebook (it's college-ruled! yay!) and basically start over, but seeing as how I've done that twice already I'm thinking it's not such a good idea although it just MIGHT be easier to organize my content. Aaahhhh don't let me convince myself! I just have to get my brain back on track and make this crazy thing work. Then I can let someone rip it apart and I can glue it back together and it will be perfect. :)  ok sorry I'm rambling rather aimlessly at this point.
Now that I've spilled my irritation I can go write. Right? Right. Ok...

No comments: