About this blog

This blog was created to make it easier for my friends to keep up with my book-writing process. The book is called "Journey to the Heart of God". It is about the importance of pursuing God's righteousness in order to live as He intended so that we can live a full and abundant life: the eternal life Christ came to give us. Happy reading! :D

Stealing an Outline

I think this is actually the best idea yet.. using a passage of Scripture as a sort of an outline for at least part of my book. It certainly helps give me a jumpstart. I don't have to labor over things like which subjects to address without digressing and logical order (I mean, when several items within a subject are pretty much co-equal, how do you decide which to discuss first?). So anyway I'm adding in another chapter, which will probably end up as chapter 2 or 3, using the parable of the sower as my outline. It may eventually turn into 2 chapters but so far it looks like it'll be one... Should be interesting to see how it all works out. I'm excited anyway :D

No comments: