About this blog

This blog was created to make it easier for my friends to keep up with my book-writing process. The book is called "Journey to the Heart of God". It is about the importance of pursuing God's righteousness in order to live as He intended so that we can live a full and abundant life: the eternal life Christ came to give us. Happy reading! :D

Studying righteousness

One of the cool things about writing this book is all the studying I get to do. Most recently I've been studying up on Righteousness because I felt like this is one of the most important things God wants me to show people. It's been a long study, just going through all 534+ uses of the word "righteous/ness" in the ESV. And that's only the beginning. There's whole contexts to all those references that need to be studied out, besides other uses of the word in other translations. Righteousness is a very important topic to God. I feel quite unworthy to expound on it but I think that with God's help I will do alright. If I focus on my inadequacies I'll never get this book written :P  So here I go! Off to write on a very deep and important subject... *turns backup brainpower on*

No comments: