About this blog

This blog was created to make it easier for my friends to keep up with my book-writing process. The book is called "Journey to the Heart of God". It is about the importance of pursuing God's righteousness in order to live as He intended so that we can live a full and abundant life: the eternal life Christ came to give us. Happy reading! :D

A name! And a new inspiration :)

Yesterday while trying to take a nap in my car right before church my brain was busy buzzing on and on about my book and I got an idea for the title: "Journey to The Heart of God"  You like? Hopefully that will be interesting and descriptive enough :D
Also I had a new inspiration for slightly adjusting the style to make it flow better and make it a little more interesting. It's going to require a bit of working on it to perfect, but I think it will really help the book. Hopefully!  I've got so much work to do :)  I've imposed a deadline on myself to hopefully stop procrastination and kick it in gear. I want to finish by the end of the year. That'll be a huge undertaking, but I think God will help me :D

No comments: