About this blog

This blog was created to make it easier for my friends to keep up with my book-writing process. The book is called "Journey to the Heart of God". It is about the importance of pursuing God's righteousness in order to live as He intended so that we can live a full and abundant life: the eternal life Christ came to give us. Happy reading! :D

Writing season

Wow... I should rename my blogs "the highly neglected blogs" or something. It has been an extremely busy summer. Hot and busy. It was a great year for the gardener side of my brain, though it seems I don't take too well to weeding in triple-digit temps. But I did have a grand haul from the garden. It seems to be slowing down now that cooler temps are here, so maybe I will have more time to play writer. I've sorta been stuck on this project, but lately I've received some encouragement that may get me jump-started. I hope. I have a fictional bug I have to work out first, though... Oh, and I'm looking into publishing options because working towards a goal is a huge motivator for me. w00t! It's been a long break, but I'm getting excited to get back into my writing :D

1 comment:

Karen said...

You go girl. You can do it. Glad you're back.