About this blog

This blog was created to make it easier for my friends to keep up with my book-writing process. The book is called "Journey to the Heart of God". It is about the importance of pursuing God's righteousness in order to live as He intended so that we can live a full and abundant life: the eternal life Christ came to give us. Happy reading! :D

Re-buried in books

Yikes it's been forever since I've blogged. It's also been a long time since I've been able to write. Things have been so busy around the house between produce coming in, more students in our boarding school, everyday farm life, finishing/moving into my new bedroom, and just those everyday unexpected things that just happen. Yes, life has been crazy, but it has also been good. I'm hoping that things will settle down now for a little while and enable me to pay more attention to my writing.
Right now I am working on writing chapter summaries in order to help me get my content organized. HOPEFULLY that will be quite helpful in getting things FINISHED. Oy! So much to do! ^_^  Hope you all have had a great summer! It's not quite over yet, even if school has started around here ;)

No comments: